2021.10.26 08:49 CodeCrafter1 ich🚒iel
|submitted by CodeCrafter1 to ich_iel [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 maomayii XP PEN artist 12 or 2nd gen ver
im getting an artist 12 on amazon for £200 for Christmas as i dont want my parents to go broke lmfao, anyways im wondering if the 2nd ver is better than the first,, I don't really mind which one i get i just want an affordable drawing tablet to create art on it,
submitted by maomayii to XPpen [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 anschovy Added an additional amount to a cake farm and recognized afterwards that the so far earned amount was put to zero...Is it a bug?
2021.10.26 08:49 cherubsmokingajoint This may be weird, but there’s a cat stuck on my neighbors rooftop terrace and it has been for a couple days. Is it appropriate to call 112 or some type of animal rescue to get it down??
I can see the cat from my rooftop terrace, but it’s not connected to my building so I can’t climb to their terrace as I could the ones that are connected to me. It’s hard to explain, but there’s really no way for the police or animal rescue to get to the rooftop terrace without going into the house first. The neighbors (I don’t know them personally) are no longer here for the winter, it’s their summer home. Who can I call to get this poor baby cat down??
submitted by cherubsmokingajoint to askspain [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 Dispartar777 Out of all the current Yonko top commander who would you choose to be a captain?
Out of all the current Yonko top commander who would you choose to be a captain , but they can’t have their current devil fruit (if they have one), and the devil fruit you give them can’t be from anyone that has been consider a Yonko, an actual Yonko, an admiral currently or a previous admiral?
I choose king with the kage kage no mi, he’s already strong but with all the buffs from the fruit and his fire ability, plus size and fighting style he’d possibly be a Yonko.
submitted by Dispartar777 to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 bezetagbir61 Narcissism is a coping mechanism. Convince me otherwise.
2021.10.26 08:49 moidhater i hqte mqles
2021.10.26 08:49 bewtew MX84 HA: multiple lan subnets "without" vlan?
Looking to deploy a pair of mx84s (HA) and would appreciate any and all ideas. Current lan includes several dell/hp/3com non-stacked, managed switches, with no vlans, consisting of two subnets: 22.214.171.124 (PCs) and 126.96.36.199 (voip). Typical user setup has PC daisy-chained to phone.
Would following mx configuration work: - vlan100, 188.8.131.52, access port3 - vlan200, 184.108.40.206, access port4 - downstream switches uplink to another (single link) and then ultimately to core switch - from core switch, connect 4 cables to mx (2 to primary mx ports 3+4; 2 to spare mx ports 3+4)
Will item#4 introduce a sw loop? How would I go about doing the above without configuring mx lan port as trunk and having to implement vlans on all downstream switches?
submitted by bewtew to meraki [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 waribou Came out of nowhere..
|submitted by waribou to Tinder [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 Aim_Sux Are you guys buying any ?
|submitted by Aim_Sux to ethtrader [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 koolman631 Seahawks final HB snap count: Alex Collins 22, Rashaad Penny 19, Travis Homer 12, DeeJay Dallas 1.
2021.10.26 08:49 ravighattaura Anyone know what kind of fabric is used in the background of this frame
|submitted by ravighattaura to materials [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 hanifalghifari Don’t do it lmao
|submitted by hanifalghifari to dontputyourdickinthat [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 pokelazar_YEET What is one thing that isn't illegal in your country, but might as well be since you can never do it anyway?
2021.10.26 08:49 13pcfx37 Luasnip support for nvim-cmp in neovim with pyright or pyls
Hi, I want to get argument completion via cmp_luasnip get working in neovim when programming in python. I've seen it in this video with Lua.
Argument completion with cmp_luasnip
I've configured nvim like shown in the video. I get the ghost text on the function name but not on the arguments. Therefore I also can't jump to the function arguments to change them. This is how it looks in my nvim:
I've also tried rust-analyzer (like in the video) and there it works perfectly. I didn't had to change anything in my configs expect to add the rust-analyzer language server. So I'm asking myself if pyls or pywright even support argument completion? Is there an alternative to get this kind of completion without using coc?
submitted by 13pcfx37 to neovim [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 coochieepower I’m a quitter
I just quit this really great internship because my boss low-key yelled at me for being unresponsive during meetings. I feel like a fucking waste of space. I quit too easily. I have a couple of good things on my resume but I feel like I’m half assing my way through life.
In the past, I quit my debating society because I wasn’t putting in enough effort. I quit my placement cell (even though I worked the whole year and was offered the post of the president) because I thought it was too much work and earned so much badwill with the teacher in charge and the rest of the cell. And now I’ve quit this. There’s some others too, I quit learning driving, I quit baking. Im a serial quitter and I hate living this way. I have terrible social anxiety which makes me hesitant to initiate and the online meetings fucking suck because I hate speaking online. And I’m a huge procrastinator too.
I hate living this way and feeling useless. I wanna be better. Any advice would be appreciated.
submitted by coochieepower to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 08:49 BeardedGlass Susan Sarandon, 17 Years Old (1963)
|submitted by BeardedGlass to OldSchoolCool [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 AusCOVID19 Australia-Singapore travel lane to open on November 8
|submitted by AusCOVID19 to AusCOVID19 [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 hungupon [Thanks] u/rosiecakeness for the Halloween pew, pew!
|submitted by hungupon to Random_Acts_Of_Amazon [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 OzymandiasFR Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
|submitted by OzymandiasFR to Polcompball [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 Administrative-Bus57 1
2021.10.26 08:49 H25azbxwyz New documents paint a damning picture of Facebook's role in insurrection
|submitted by H25azbxwyz to the_news_of_today [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 ZoolShop Breast cancer disparities based on race
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 dimpidarra Do you know Scientists have found the first evidence of water vapor on Ganymede, a world orbiting Jupiter and the largest and most massive moon in our solar system .
|submitted by dimpidarra to FactsAndLogic [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 08:49 ElectricalFun4028 Top 5 Harry Potter Chapters
I have been really wondering for sometime now that which chaps would I be placing in my top 5 list. I am making this on spot so idk how good this actually will be lol. Anyways, this is strictly my own opinion and you are free to disagree, I would also like to know where you disagree and why. Here's my list:
5. The Parting of the Ways (Chapter 36- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
This was very quick paced and it has one of my favorite moment in GoF. Harry tells the whole incident to Dumbledore and Dumbledore gives us all hints that he knows something the readers don't.
"For a fleeting instant, Harry thought he saw a gleam of something like triumph in Dumbledore's eyes."
McGonagall and Fudge arguing was pretty cool too, and there is another little detail here I like a lot. When Harry tells Fudge that he has names of the death eaters present in the graveyard, this happens:
""I saw the Death Eaters! I can give you their names! Lucius Malfoy -" Snape made a sudden movement, but as Harry looked at him, Snape's eyes flew back to Fudge. "
Now my favorite part in this chapter lol, Sirius reveals himself. It was legit a feel good moment for me idk why. And the Snape-Sirius conversation here has been very well written. Snape's reaction to the reveal is great:
" Snape had not yelled or jumped backward, but the look on his face was one of mingled fury and horror.
4. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs (Chapter 18- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
Where to begin? This doesn't need those special mentions because this whole chapter is too good. Every damn line is interesting. It might seem simple now but reading it when I knew a little about the Marauders, this chapter seemed too good to exist. It covers the whole Marauders backstory while also maintaining a sense of urgency and thrill of what's to come since the trio is still in doubt about who actually was the secret keeper for the Potters.
3. The Prince's Tale (Chapter 33- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
For many, this would be the favorite chapter. I love it, its just not on the top for me. Its still fricking amazing though and hits hard af. I really like the ending of this chapter:
"Snape might've closed the door."
Its a masterpiece, makes for a superb read and takes you back to the first, fourth and sixth book. This is one of my favorite dialogues in this chapter:
"No," agreed Dumbledore. "You are a braver man by far than Igor Karkaroff. You know, I sometimes think we Sort too soon..."
There is another line which really makes you think how Snape is in a constant battle with himself, he wants to be nice, but he just isn't able to, here:
"Headmaster! They are camping in the Forest of Dean! The Mudblood--"
"Do not use that word!"
Lovely read "Always".
2. The Lost Prophecy (Chapter 37- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
This sometimes nearly makes me cry. This is too emotional, Harry finally loses it, and lashes out at Dumbledore as though he has confronted Vernon Dursley locking away his stuff in the cupboard and Umbridge giving him permission to do so on the behalf of the Ministry. Seriously though, this chapter really makes you think, about Harry himself. This boy has been enduring too much now, this is also the start of Harry's belief that Snape is pure evil. He just doesn't care about the facts, the evidences, anything, he's just angry, so angry in fact that he would have attacked Dumbledore if Dumbledore hadn't acted very very sensibly. The whole thing about Dumbledore ignoring Harry all year, him telling Harry how he had wanted to tell him about the prophecy years ago, how he fell for his own plan and the finally making Harry listen to it. This has too many touching scenes, here are a few of them:
- Harry could not speak. Phineas Nigellus did not know that Sirius was dead, but Harry could not tell him. To say it aloud would be to make it final, absolute, irretrievable.
- Harry could not stand this, he could not stand being himself any more ... he had never felt more trapped inside his own head and body, never wished so intensely that he could be somebody, anybody else ...
- Harry, suffering like this proves you are still a man! This pain is part of being human--'
'THEN--I--DON'T --WANT--TO--BE--HUMAN!' Harry roared, and he seized the delicate silver instrument from the spindle-legged table beside him and flung it across the room; it shattered into a hundred tiny pieces against the wall.
- 'I DON'T CARE!' Harry yelled at them, snatching up a lunascope and throwing it into the fireplace. 'I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANY MORE--'
- 'I feel I owe you another explanation, Harry,' said Dumbledore hesitantly. 'You may, perhaps, have wondered why I never chose you as a prefect? I must confess ... that I rather thought ... you had enough responsibility to be going on with.'
Harry looked up at him and saw a tear trickling down Dumbledore's face into his long silver beard.
1. The Flaw in the plan (Chapter 36- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
My favorite. Utter genius this chapter is. Too too good. The whole explanation of Hagrid carrying Harry back to the castle is chef's kiss, Hagrid yelling at Bane, crying for Harry, etc.. Voldemort trying to use spells on the Hogwarts crowd but not able to keep them at bay due to Harry's sacrifice, this is sheer brilliance. Neville standing up to Voldemort, and as Voldemort is prolly about to kill Neville, a huge number of wizarding population arrives with a roar to fight Voldemort, the Centaurs shooting arrows and the House Elfs coming out to attack, with Kreacher in the freaking front, fighting on the name of Regulus Black, it sends chills down my spine. Than the Bellatrix and Molly duel, and Harry finally revealing to Voldemort that he was alive. My favorite scene in the whole books is in this chap too, Harry and Voldemort circling one another, while all the other fighters form a circle around them. Harry straight up speaks faxx and roasts Voldemort straight on his face in front of everyone, and Voldemort finally dying like a normal human being, showcasing that he, in fact, is a human too after all. Wait, wait, wait, there's even MORE. The trio goes to the headmasters office and Harry has a conversation with Dumbledore's portrait which is cherry on top. I love this lol. Harry also repairs his wand, too wholesome. Here are some of my favorite scenes in this chapter:
- "You see?" said Voldemort, and Harry felt him striding backward and forward right beside the place where he lay. "Harry Potter is dead! Do you understand now, deluded ones? He was nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves for him!"
"He beat you!" yelled Ron, and the charm broke, and the defenders of Hogwarts were shouting and screaming again until a second, more powerful bang extinguished their voices once more.
- "You show spirit and bravery, and you come of noble stock. You will make a very valuable Death Eater. We need your kind, Neville Longbottom."
"I'll join you when hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbledore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd, whom Voldemort's Silencing Charms seemed unable to hold.
- Screams split the dawn, and Neville was a flame, rooted to the spot, unable to move, and Harry could not bear it: He must act - And then many things happened at the same moment.
They heard uproar from the distant boundary of the school as what sounded like hundreds of people came swarming over the out-of-sight walls and pelted toward the castle, uttering loud war cries. At the same time, Grawp came lumbering around the side of the castle and yelled, "HAGGER!" His cry was answered by roars from Voldemort's giants: They ran at Grawp like bull elephants making the earth quake. Then came hooves and the twangs of bows, and arrows were suddenly falling amongst the Death Eaters, who broke ranks, shouting their surprise.
- The house-elves of Hogwarts swarmed into the entrance hall, screaming and waving carving knives and cleaver, and at their head, the locker of Regulus Black bouncing on his chest, was Kreacher, his bullfrog's voice audible even above this din: "Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"
- Harry saw Yaxley slammed to the floor by George and Lee Jordan, saw Dolohov fall with a scream at Flitwick's hands, saw Walden Macnair thrown across the room by Hagrid, hit the stone wall opposite, and slide unconscious to the ground. He saw Ron and Neville bringing down Fenrir Greyback. Aberforth Stunning Rookwood, Arthur and Percy flooting Thicknesse, and Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy running through the crowd, not even attempting to fight, screaming for their son.
- "What will happen to your children when I've killed you?" taunted Bellatrix, as mad as her master, capering as Molly's curses danced around her. "When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"
"You-- will-- never-- touch-- my-- children-- again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley.
Bellatrix laughed the same exhilarated laugh her cousin Sirius had given as he toppled backward through the veil, and suddenly Harry knew what was going to happen before it did.
- "--I meant to, and that's what did it. I've done what my mother did. They're protected from you. Haven't you noticed how none of the spells you put on them are binding? You can't torture them. You can't touch them. You don't learn from your mistakes, Riddle, do you?"
- "Yes, I dare," said Harry, "because Dumbledore's last plan hasn't backfired on me at all. It's backfired on you, Riddle."
- "So it all comes down to this, doesn't it?" whispered Harry. "Does the wand in your hand know its last master was Disarmed? Because if it does... I am the true master of the Elder Wand."
A red-glow burst suddenly across the enchanted sky above them as an edge of dazzling sun appeared over the sill of the nearest window. The light hit both of their faces at the same time, so that Voldemort's was suddenly a flaming blur. Harry heard the high voice shriek as he too yelled his best hope to the heavens, pointing Draco's wand:
- But Harry had eyes only for the man who stood in the largest portrait directly behind the headmaster's chair. Tears were sliding down from behind the half-moon spectacles into the long silver beard, and the pride and the gratitude emanating from him filled Harry with the same balm as phoenix song.
- As his wand resealed, red sparks flew out of its end. Harry knew that he had succeeded. He picked up the holly and phoenix wand and felt a sudden warmth in his fingers, as though wand and hand were rejoicing at their reunion.
- "That wand's more trouble than it's worth." said Harry. "And quite honestly," he turned away from the painted portraits, thinking now only of the four-poster bed lying waiting for him in Gryffindor Tower, and wondering whether Kreacher might bring him a sandwich there, "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."
Thanks a lot for reading everyone!
submitted by ElectricalFun4028 to harrypotter [link] [comments]